Interface 1.1 Released
A couple things to note about this release:
- The brand new animateClass, animateStyle, and animateColor handlers. You can now do an animation from one particular class, to another – and from one color, to another.
- The speed of droppables and sortables has been vastly improved.
- The documentation has been overhauled and is quite comprehensive now.
- The download area has been reworked, and is completely interactive.
- There’s a ton of demos to see. They’ve updated a bunch of the existing ones and added in some hot new ones, like: Color Picker, Image Cropper, Panorama View, and a Folder tree.
All-in-all, this is a fantastic release. If you haven’t taken the opportunity to check out Interface yet, I recommend that you do now.