jQuery Summit – Nov. 19th
Environments for Humans is running a one-day, online conference focusing on jQuery. The conference will be on November 19th and will feature a number of prominent members of the jQuery community, including members of the jQuery team.
The following talks are slated for the jQuery Summit:
- The State of jQuery – John Resig
- Web Interface Essentials – Marc Grabanski
- RIAs: Building for the Desktop with the Web – Jonathan Snook
- Rich Interactivity, Simplified, with jQuery UI – Richard Worth
- Refactoring jQuery – Jonathan Sharp
- Building Robust jQuery Plugins – JÃ¶rn Zaefferer
- jQuery Anti-Patterns for Performance & Compression – Paul Irish
While a number of these talks are reprisals from the recent jQuery conference, this event is not being run by the jQuery project. That being said, it looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun, and we encourage those that missed the conference in September to check it out.
All attendees will be receiving a free copy of the upcoming jQuery Cookbook, from O’Reilly. Additionally a number of prizes will be given away to attendees (books, DVDs, etc.).
There is a ticket discount in effect until October 30th. Additionally, if you register and use the discount code JQRYRESIGJ you’ll save an extra 10% off the overall price. A portion of the proceeds will be coming back to help fund the project.