Visual jQuery Magazine Released
The first issue of the brand-new Visual jQuery magazine has been released. It is available for download in PDF format.
The purpose of the Visual jQuery Magazine is to provide information about jQuery for beginners and advanced developers, interviews with interesting members of the jQuery community, and details on how to maximize your use of the framework through plugins and other tips.
The first issue includes:
- An editorial comment about the magazine
- Winning on Philosophy: Why jQuery’s Approach Works
- The Man Behind the Magic: An interview with John Resig
- jQuery Tutorial: An introduction to the jQuery object
- Plugins for rich application development.
- Meet Dave Cardwell, the developer of jqBrowser and jqMaxMin
- A cool back-page ad (trust me, you want to take a look)
Issue 2 will feature more of the same jQuery goodness:
- Meet Klaus Hartl, the developer of jQuery tabs who works on Plazes
- jQuery Tutorial: An introduction to jQuery’s AJAX functionality
- Plugins useful for visual effects
- Letters from our readers
So run, don’t walk, and download the magazine today!
Update: Please digg the magazine or add it to your other social bookmarking sites like delicious.