Submit Your Project for the jQuery Foundation Web Excellence Program
How awesome is your project/site/integration/app? Probably really awesome, otherwise, you wouldn’t be doing it, right?!?
The jQuery Foundation wants to tell the world about all the incredible things developers are doing with jQuery Foundation projects. That’s why we are launching the jQuery Foundation Web Excellence program.
Here’s how it works:
- You pick the category or categories in which you want to submit (See category descriptions below)
- Tell us about you, your company/project, and how jQuery Foundation projects help you make it happen
- We’ll highlight projects on the jQuery Blog and promote them on social media
What are you waiting for? Get the the visibility you and your project deserve! Go to the Web Excellence Submission Form and submit your project today!
- All Around Rock Star: This category highlights the sites/apps that leverage any jQuery Foundation project to produce a stellar digital experience. Please highlight your approach to leveraging jQuery Foundation tools, libraries and resources, stand-alone or in combination with other Open Web components and frameworks to solve real problems and delight users.
- Mobile Masterpiece: This category highlights the sites/apps that use any jQuery Foundation project to engage consistently with users across all devices, including mobile.
- Enterprise: Highlights the organizations leveraging any jQuery Foundation project to help their enterprise organization (5,000 and up employees) achieve strategic IT and/or business objectives (e.g. system integration, uptime, compatibility/accessibility, revenue, cost reduction).
- Top Speed: Highlights the organizations that use any jQuery Foundation project as part of a rapid project/product launch and/or to achieve fast site/app performance. Do your users have a need for speed that jQuery Foundation projects help you deliver? Tell us about it!
- Globetrotter: Showcases the sites, apps, systems or projects that best demonstrate the power of Globalize when implemented stand-alone or in combination with other jQuery Foundation projects.
- Powered by jQuery: Showcases the SDKs and other toolsets that leverage any jQuery Foundation project as a dependency.
Rules & Terms:
- There is no fee to enter
- Only English language submissions will be accepted
- Your entry must be submitted using the Submission Form
- Please provide box/drive links to all graphics/visuals in your text answers, so the desired placement is clear
- You may submit for multiple categories, but please make individual submissions for each desired category
- The jQuery Foundation reserves the right to change or cancel a category at any time
- A selection of submitted entries will be publicly displayed on the jQuery Foundation web site and promoted via our social media channels
- Submitting an entry gives the jQuery Foundation the permission and approval to leverage submitted content for Marketing and Public Relations purposes