Just a quick announcement: jQuery Color 2.1.1 is now released! This adds a few bug fixes to the 2.1.0 release and I would suggest upgrading as soon as possible to avoid encountering these bugs.
- Ensure white and black both have a saturation of 0 to keep them in greyscale color space.
- Add support for ‘.25′ instead of ‘0.25’ for alpha string parsing
jQuery Color 2.1.1:
Extended Color Keywords:
Special thanks going out to Mike Sherov, Ben Olson, Dmitry, and antoniojrod for helping with this release!
As always, if you encounter any issues, please do not post replys on this blog post, instead visit jquery-color issues on github.
Woo hoo, Thanksgiving arrived early this year! jQuery 1.8.3 is available for download. You can get it here:
We’ve notified the Google and Microsoft CDNs as well; we trust they will endeavor to post these files tout de suite. The complete change log for jQuery 1.8.3 is below. It’s a rather modest list, but we did nail a few important bugs and regressions.
The team is already hard at work on jQuery 1.9 and would like to squash as many bugs as possible. To report a problem, please post a bug report and be sure to include a test case from jsfiddle.net or jsbin.com. Also try our work-in-progress build at http://code.jquery.com/jquery-git.js to see if it’s already fixed.
Many thanks to the patch contributors for this version; ye shall know them by their GitHub handles: gnarf37, timmywil, gibson042, rwldrn, joyvuu-dave, jaubourg, staabm, and sindresorhus. In addition, we thank all the community members who took the time to contribute quality bug reports with test cases. Your initial groundwork makes it possible for us to find and fix bugs.
jQuery 1.8.3 Change Log
- #12583: IE8 HTML bug (Chinese translation)
- #12635: jquery 1.8.2 fails ajax calls in IE9 because it assumes cross domain when default port is in ajax url
- #10943: JQuery 1.7.1 does not properly set tabindex property on cloned element in IE7
- #12690: Minimum JS File Contains non-ASCII Character
- #10227: $('body').show() does'nt work if body style is set to display:none
- #12537: element.css('filter') returns undefined in IE9
- #12665: Callbacks objects with "unique" flag will iterate over a function's methods when it is added a second time
- #8685: Animations should keep track of animation state in order to properly address stacked animations
- #12497: jQuery 1.8.1 transitions crashing android 2.3.4 browser
- #12837: All animations break after zooming a lightbox on the iPad
- #12643: Upgrade from 1.3.2 to 1.8.2 gives an Uncaught TypeError
- #12648: Can not correctly detect focus for DIVs with contenteditable in Chrome and Safari
- #12357: jQuery 1.8.0 Not parseable by XUL Runner Applications