jQuery 1.6.2 RC 1 Released
This is a preview release of jQuery. We’re releasing it so that everyone can start testing the code in their applications, making sure that there are no major problems.
You can get the code from the jQuery CDN:
You can help us by dropping that code into your existing application and letting us know that if anything no longer works. Please file a bug and be sure to mention that you’re testing against jQuery 1.6.2 RC 1.
We want to encourage everyone from the community to try and get involved in contributing back to jQuery core. We’ve set up a full page of information dedicated towards becoming more involved with the team. The team is here and ready to help you help us!
jQuery 1.6.2 RC 1 Change Log
The current change log of the 1.6.2 RC 1 release.
- #9286: Using live submit on forms
- #9298: $(elem).attr(eventName) not working properly in IE7
- #9329: attr(“title”) issue in ie7
- #9362: .attr(“value”) does not work for meter elements
- #9468: $(‘form’).attr(‘class’) always return undefined in IE 6
- #9499: removeClass will only remove the first instance of a class
- #9301: Setting data() via an object with hyphenated keys create inaccessible data.
- #9368: jQuery.camelCase() defined in css.js, but used more widely
- #9471: memory leak noticed when loading jquey.1.6.1.min.js included html pages in the iframe
- #9300: outerWidth(true) issue
- #9220: Animation Callbacks fire AFTER the next queue function executes.
- #9285: custom trigger
- #8950: (Chrome, Firefox) Second argument (event empty) in jQuery throws error while creating <input>
- #9370: Compatibility Issue with jQuery 1.6 and IE6